Maybe we wouldn’t sound so bad if some people didn’t try to play with big meaty claws.
hungry girl in background ruining hipster picture
Actually, I think she’s actually making it 130% better.
it’s finally time to do another one of these to thank all of you gr8 people!
this time there will be three winners, and although the prizes may differ slightly for each, the lucky three will receive the following writerly things (in image order):
- a selection of pens, stickers and post-its! bright idea paperclips! a list book! a small happy jackson notebook!
- how not to write a novel by howard mittelmark and sandra newman!
- a pack of rory’s story cubes!
- wreck this journal by keri smith!
- only one reblog per day, please, i don’t want to be spamming anyone too much! and likes do count
- i’d rather you didn’t delete this text, but if you must please add a clear link back to the original post and a note that it should not be removed
- no bots/giveaway blogs
- you do not have to be following me (but it would be lovely if you do)
- your ask/submit box needs to be open so i can tell you if you win. if the winner doesn’t respond within three days, i will choose a new winner
- any questions, feel free to ask!
giveaway ends march 5th, 2014. the winner will be chosen randomly using random.org and messaged the next day. i will ship internationally for free, and of course you have to be okay with giving me your mailing address!
i’ll pick winners when i get home today at 10pm gmt, so you can all keep reblogging until then!
So I did a thing today…
oh my GOD
are you pogo sticking through a forest
waking up and realizing you still have more time to sleep